Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

I am sorry for the late reply on this. Was out fishing -and I lost my cell phone in the river, so I had to go get a new one. Well, I finished fishing first - lol. You all rock! I cant thank you enough. You got me into 5th - so super happy! Keep voting - and also enter if you can - its a great contest. And this is an awesome forum btw - meeting some great people!

2. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Sounds like your doing a great job, congrats
    Bear

Blog Entries

Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Fishergirl View Post
    I am sorry for the late reply on this. Was out fishing -and I lost my cell phone in the river, so I had to go get a new one. Well, I finished fishing first - lol. You all rock! I cant thank you enough. You got me into 5th - so super happy! Keep voting - and also enter if you can - its a great contest. And this is an awesome forum btw - meeting some great people!
    Next time tell your numerous wooers you've gone fishing and you don't want to be disturbed so you won't have to take your cell phone

4. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Best of luck Vicki. Got my vote in.

5. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Thanks so much - appreciate the support - in a big way!

6. Default This Canadian Fishergirl needs your vote for WFN contest

Hoping all you fellow outdoorswomen will support me for a fishing contest on WFN (World Fishing Network) to win a guided fishing trip and be "adopted" by the network. I have fished rivers and lakes all over Alberta (which are the awesom) but would love the opportunity to expandmy horizonz and learn more about this great pastime!

Fishing is my passion! Always has been hope you will vote and keep this fisher girl in the top 10:

Vicki's Photo :: Adopt an Angler | World Fishing Network

7. Default Please support the fishergirl for a contest on the World Fishing Network

Hoping all you fellow outdoorsmen and women will support me for a fishing contest on WFN (World Fishing Network) to win a guided fishing trip and be "adopted" by the network. I have fished rivers and lakes all over Alberta (which are the awesom) but would love the opportunity to expandmy horizonz and learn more about this great pastime!

Fishing is my passion! Always has been hope you will vote and keep this fisher girl in the top 10:

Vicki's Photo :: Adopt an Angler | World Fishing Network

8. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Vote is in and good luck.......

9. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

a million thanks - I can not believe how the competition has heated up. So, your votes and support is so awesome and it has really helped so so much!!!

Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Any woman that fly fishes has my vote. Good luck!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast