Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

1. Default Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Hoping all you outdoorsmen and women will support this avid fishergirl from Canada in a local contest. The contest is on WFN (World Fishing Network) to win a guided fishing trip and be "adopted" by the network. I have fished many rivers and lakes in Canada but would love the opportunity to expand my base and learn more about this great pastime!

Fishing is my passion! Always has been hope you will vote and keep this fisher girls in the top 10:

Vicki's Photo :: Adopt an Angler | World Fishing Network

Thanks so much

Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Done. Welcome to the forum!

Some nice places to fish hosted by that contest! I suppose that you'd be more interested in fishing the southern climes (Tobago / Bahamas) than BC, based on where you've already fished in Canada.

Good essay / good luck!

Pocono

3. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
    Done. Welcome to the forum!

Some nice places to fish hosted by that contest! I suppose that you'd be more interested in fishing the southern climes (Tobago / Bahamas) than BC, based on where you've already fished in Canada.

Good essay / good luck!

Pocono

I would take any of those trips - happily - lol. I actually have only been fishing on the lakes - so I have never been salmon fishing. Hopefully this summer I will give it a try. BC is great for fishing though - but again, wow, i would be happy with any trip!

4. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Fishergirl View Post
    I would take any of those trips - happily - lol. I actually have only been fishing on the lakes - so I have never been salmon fishing. Hopefully this summer I will give it a try. BC is great for fishing though - but again, wow, i would be happy with any trip!
    Oh - and thanks so much!

You got my vote, Good luck to you!!!!

6. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Same here and welcome to the forum.
    Bear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arfishinbear View Post
    Same here and welcome to the forum.
    Bear
    I didn't know bears were allowed to vote.
    Got my vote too ,good luck!

8. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

LOL ONLY "Special" Bears

Vicki,
    You got my vote....even though I'm entered myself (but I'm not even close to your placing....think I was in top 100 though LOL LOL)....seriously just great to see fellow fly fisher in top 10
    "Fly fishing is solitary, contemplative, misanthropic, scientific in some hands, poetic in others, and laced with aesthetic considerations. It's not even clear if catching fish is actually the point." -John Gierach

10. Default Re: Please vote for this Fishergirl!

Good luck and welcome

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast