Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coffee....

okuma Guest

Default Re: Coffee....

So tell me Fysh, when it brews...does it smell like coffee or a fresh OUTHOUSE? Plain jane coffee drinker here. Folger's cinammon or Maxwell House. Outhouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
    'theboz' dug this one up but I have a fresh comment. Outhouse, that reminds me of a funny story about a guy from Utah and a roll of Bounty.
    So, tell the story already.....

I'm a cheap date when it comes to coffee, Aldi's Beaumont works good for me but I' a connoisseur of gas station joe. Be it Sheets, WaWa, Circle K, or whatever rest area I love it! Tall blonde and sweet just like my women! Hahaha!
    Oh I live to be the ruler of life not a slave

4. Likes il_wi_fishing liked this post

'theboz' dug this one up but I have a fresh comment. Outhouse, that reminds me of a funny story about a guy from Utah and a roll of Bounty.
    --------

Ard,

Somehow I don't get the feeling it's about his fighting off a brown bear with the
    roll of Bounty.

Paul

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

Ard I'm really glad your leaving this "Bounty / Outhouse " story to our imagination!

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
    I'm a cheap date when it comes to coffee, Aldi's Beaumont works good for me but I' a connoisseur of gas station joe. Be it Sheets, WaWa, Circle K, or whatever rest area I love it! Tall blonde and sweet just like my women! Hahaha!
    Even though my daughter is an executive with Aldis I'm guessing I wouldn't like their coffee since I like short feisty brunettes !
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Blog Entries

I used to run on coffee and cigarettes... now it's just java. Fysh, Gevalia espresso grind at camp, Foglifter beans at home. Anyone catch the TV show Dangerous Grounds? Now they be some coffee connoisseurs! milt.
    "Thomas Jeff..." Senator Reisman (Sam Shepard) Swordfish

Yea, but I left the roll of Bounty with you at the truck and took a pack of wet wipes. When Mother Nature strikes and you gotta go, you gotta go!

Imagine this if you will.....I'm running up over a hill and looking for an appropriate place to take care of business while listening to Ard speaking very loudly doing an awesome Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation saying "John, you forgot the Bounty, it's the quicker picker upper". It was tough enough holding things together, but poor Mrs Fysh was laughing so hard she just about had problems of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by okuma View Post
    So tell me Fysh, when it brews...does it smell like coffee or a fresh OUTHOUSE? Plain jane coffee drinker here. Folger's cinammon or Maxwell House. Outhouse?

LOL! No, it doesn't smell like an Outhouse. I just looked at there website and think I'm gonna have to order some. I just told Pam that I can't believe we were in Wasilla and didn't stop there ourselves. It'll be on the list next time we visit Ard, Nancy, and Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by imxer View Post
    --------

Ard,

Somehow I don't get the feeling it's about his fighting off a brown bear with the
    roll of Bounty.

Paul
    Uhhhh, no, not a Brown Bear Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
    I used to run on coffee and cigarettes... now it's just java. Fysh, Gevalia espresso grind at camp, Foglifter beans at home. Anyone catch the TV show Dangerous Grounds? Now they be some coffee connoisseurs! milt.
    I like to have better coffee on the weekend, during the work week it's either MJB Colombian, or Costco brand Colombian. Next time I'm at the store I'll pick up a bag of the espresso grind. It sounds good!

9. Likes imxer liked this post
    Blog Entries

We have been on Raven's Brew for 3 weeks now.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

We have been on Raven's Brew for 3 weeks now.

Isn't that the brand that you though made people do really crazy things because of the caffeine overload?

Blog Entries

It's pretty good stuff, yeah, I've been feeling a little loose lately did you read that last post I made on the Wow I Totally Missed This One thread

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast