Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Political correctness

On another thread Jimbojo and Dan mentioned something about the pc b.s. In America.
    How's this for taking things a little to far. And when are the majority of Americans going to put their foot down and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    Student suspended for saying teacher was “cute” Hot Air
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

Default Re: Political correctness

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    On another thread Jimbojo and Dan mentioned something about the pc b.s. In America.
    How's this for taking things a little to far. And when are the majority of Americans going to put their foot down and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    Student suspended for saying teacher was “cute” Hot Air
    That’s taking it a bit far, to say the least.
    I mean come on, I am still saying that about some of my teachers and I'm in my thirties....

Yeah, thats pretty bad, I mean kids do need to have respect but that seems pretty inocent and to call it sexual harasment......WOW!!!

Jimbo
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fly fish and he'll probably go C&R, so you'll still need to feed him.....

Blog Entries

we all have to walk on egg shells these days. even nine year olds

casey

ARFE

gee, I wonder if that kid will have trouble dealing with the opposite sex when he get's older?

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

How about the second grade teacher who decided it was her responsibility to inform her whole class that Santa was not real. The presents come from Mom and Dad. I for one am sick of the PC war on Christmas.

Blog Entries

I would had been expelled for the things that I said about my third grade teacher. She was hot! My friends who I went to grade school and I still talk about her.

I went to Catholic school so there was never a thought of calling a nun cute.
    I think the zero tolerance policy in schools has gone a little too far. What is in the teachers, principals, and school board members minds. Butter knives brought to school for lunch and a little girl gets suspended. Is the country turning into a bunch of pussy's? A 9 year old points his finger and goes bang, bang and he gets suspended. I'm glad my kid is grown up (and on her way back from Afganistan). I'd be filing law suits up the ying yang.
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

It appears the entire country has lost it's mind!

What is in the teachers, principals, and school board members minds.
    Who knows, but there certainly is a total lack of common sense.

I'm so sick of this PC garbage! I was reprimanded at work a few years ago, when I was over heard saying "What have we here, tortilla's?" to a fellow worker, and good friend who was eating. I was over heard by a young lady, of hispanic origin's, and she said I had made a racist remark! The other fellow was actually eating taco's.

I guess because I didn't know the difference between taco's & tortilla's my remark was racist!

I told my boss, him & his superiors needed to grow a couple!

I'm also glad my kids are all grown, but I have grandkids who will be subjected to this!
    Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!

I don't think the PC group is really interested in racist remarks. Rather they use PC as a method to control and silence any opposition to their political objectives. Read your history books as this is nothing new to the world.

This is my last post on this thread.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast