Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Default I've heard of 'unusual occupations,' but this about takes the cake.

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

2. Default Re: I've heard of 'unusual occupations,' but this about takes the cake.

I have a friend that owns his own business.

He lives in Germany and uses a deep sea diving suit and inspects sewer systems
    in the big cities in Germany.

Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border

Default Re: I've heard of 'unusual occupations,' but this about takes the cake.

I used to work at the San Diego Museum of Natural History. We had a bug box on the roof. It was big enough to put really big critters in. Nasty smelling.

Wink Re: I've heard of 'unusual occupations,' but this about takes the cake.

Uhg! I can only imagine!!!!! Decaying flesh, hot sun, etc., and etc. Glad I didn't have to do the clean up.
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    Uhg! I can only imagine!!!!! Decaying flesh, hot sun, etc., and etc. Glad I didn't have to do the clean up.
    Me too. I worked on dead critters but I had to get rock off mine. Their days of smelling bad had long passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
    Me too. I worked on dead critters but I had to get rock off mine. Their days of smelling bad had long passed.
    Every bit of my 'prurient interest' wants more info; every bit of my common sense says: Don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    Every bit of my 'prurient interest' wants more info; every bit of my common sense says: Don't ask.
    Paleontology
    Last edited by Guest1; 01-07-2012 at 05:59 PM. Reason: add photo

too cool Dan, that was one of my childhood job hopes. any fans of Dirty Jobs in here, he has shown some strange jobs on that show.
    mike

Indeed I have Mike; some folks do really odd things to make a living. Would watch the show and wonder 'How much do they pay that Guy/Gal to do that 5 days per week?'