Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: otter creek video project discussion

The only issue for me is that I don't think I'll be able to fish either of the weekends around when I'll be in Louisville, one weekend I'll be in Detroit for the Midwest Expo and the following weekend I'll be at a rugby match and then driving back to Buffalo. However, I can likely offer a place to stay for a night if you come during the week, plus that gives me a buddy to make the drive down and back with, haha.
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

I figured as much youd be busy for the weekends with spring break, I can do week day trips, why not right?!?! ha
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

AJ i forgot about the fly show, gotta get my Allen hat haha. this is always the trouble with planning a meet, getting everyones schedule to work can be tricky. nothing else we can try to plan this out at a later date. gonna be awsome to do either way, but knowing how video stuff and photo shooting is, will be doing more camera set up then fishing. atleast with a few of us in volved we can rotate out. and the only time consuming video will be the fly cam..

I got my cable cam rig made for the gopro, I have to set up a new router for my internet at home so I may not see this for a day. I hope to test the rig out later today. Ill post a sample once I can.
    Mike

Blog Entries

Sounds great, keep us posted!
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

well I have the interwebz back. Ill post a photo of the redneck camera trolly later. Im goign to have to get a spool of cord to run it on, I dont thing I have enough for the larger spans over the river i wanna do.

the cable cam is ready for testing. Just need a new spool of cord to fly it on.

Blog Entries

Genius! Looks good! I'm excited to see it in action.
    - A.J.

im trying to recriut some helpers for wedneday, the waether is forcasted iffy, but will see. not sure I have the length I need for the big span I wanna do, but I hang it on a line soon either way.

Well bad news guys, i dont think that week we had planned on is going to work too well. After putting up the March calander and looking at that week, wowzers. We have a 33 week appointment with the dr for the baby tuesday even, wednesday I have a webinar at work, then something else is happening thursday that i cant recall and then that weekend my wife has a shower so i'll have to help with the unloading of all that stuff. Im pretty bummed about this but maybe i can make it out there another time.
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast