Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holy Cow!! Im a Dad!!!!

Default Re: Holy Cow!! Im a Dad!!!!

I am late to the party but my heartiest congratulations on the special occasion. I don't know of any things in the world that are more humbling, gratifying & rewarding than being a parent.
    Having my two daughters has made me appreciate the truly important things in life (for e.g. fly fishing..... )........just kidding.

Thanks all! She's a week and a day old now, we're still trying to figure her out and get her on a regular schedule. We'll get there evenutally.
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Blog Entries

Congratulations, man, I'm glad everything turned out alright and that everyone is safe and healthy! Good luck on the transition into parenting, start whispering fly fishing knowledge into her ear now, get the brainwashing started early
    - A.J.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Quote Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
    Congratulations, man, I'm glad everything turned out alright and that everyone is safe and healthy! Good luck on the transition into parenting, start whispering fly fishing knowledge into her ear now, get the brainwashing started early
    Dont you worry, it will be We have already discussed with the doctors when we can start going outside and taking her to streams and stuff with us. haha.
    "When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

Storm Drain Bonefisher

Congrats! Just a little advice from a Dad who's youngest is on her way home from her first year of college as I write this...Spend every minute you can with her...she'll be gone before you know it.

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl! Smalliesrule is right on the money spend ad much time as you can it goes fast. Been there 4 times 3 girls and a boy all grown and all flyfish. It's a great feeling . Enjoy it!
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123