Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Old tackle......

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    Good idea Fysh, will grab some out of the shop and snap a few this evening, was hoping the river would be down. I get a water proof camera for Christmas and haven't been able to snap a single fish pic because of the generation.

Dave

***disclaimer***
    Please do not take any "underwater" pics of the old tackle just to use that camera feature.

Blog Entries

See how nice it is to post about something old.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Blog Entries

i have a few old reels and a couple old glass, and a bamboo rods that i have collected over the years.
    i used to collect pre 1950 bait casting reels, but stupidly sold them before i went to college.

casey

ARFE

Like others I still have a few Old Fly Reels as well as some Old Mitchell & other Spinning Reels as well as some Lures from yester years.
    I have two huge Plano Boxes of Lures,snap Swivels etc from about 15-20 + years back.
    I had a friend tell me he knew of someone who would buy them,he also said I shouldn't expect to recieve a great ammount for them,I told him I knew there were heaps of people who would buy them at their price & if I ever wanted to part with them I wouldn't be giving them away at Fire Sale Prices,by watching eBay I know what these Lures sell for.
    Brian.

Blog Entries

heres a new,old, one-

ARFE

I still have, and occasionally use, my Garcia Mitchell 300 and 2508B rod and reel combination that I bought with my paper-route money when I was 13 or 14 y/o. (More than 40 years ago.)

Additionally, I have all of my Grandfathers equipment, including his favorite trolling rods & reels. He would troll Skaneateles Lake -NY Finger Lakes - for rainbows and lakers every Saturday, using stiff trolling rods, lead-core line, and Mooselok lures...
    - Rick

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123