Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: nba

Default nba

I don't know how closely y'all follow basketball, But I laughed out loud when I saw this picture of KG today

The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements. --- Horace Kephart

Blog Entries

Default Re: nba

is it basketball season? I thought that started in the spring and ran thru June. Aw, that's just when every team makes the playoffs, huh? Well....I sometimes watch the last 2 rounds of playoffs if there are no Bill Dance re-runs on.

Somebody said something about hockey the other day too. Is there still professional hockey? I had thought that league folded the same time as women's soccer??

Most exciting BB player of all time = Elgin Baylor the Dr before they gave out medical degrees to hoopsters

just funnin

Who is KG?

Kevin Garnet. Koby Bryant is a KJ wannabe
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

Great pic! Haha! Greater player! Season is never long enough for me! Go to HS games when I feel withdrawal symptoms coming on ! Nice one Rip!
    "I was born to fish" Lee Wulff
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing then there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    " It ain't over till it's over." Yogi Berra
    "Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser