Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough!

With Flu season upon us, I thought this was interesting, albeit kinda disgusting. Be careful and remember to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face too.
    MSN Entertainment -

2. Likes il_wi_fishing, littledavid123 liked this post

Default Re: sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough!

Disgustingly cool...

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

4. Likes fyshstykr liked this post

Yeah, wash hands, clean the bottoms of my shoes, and burn my clothes some days
    - William

6. Likes fyshstykr liked this post

Stop breathing

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY

8. Likes fyshstykr liked this post

When you go into a public building... try to avoid touching the door handle
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements. --- Horace Kephart

10. Likes fyshstykr liked this post

Flu shot. Hand cleaner in the car.

12. Likes shotgunfly, fyshstykr liked this post

I may be a tad more anal about this than most, when leaving a public bathroom that has dryers and no towels and you have to pull the door open. I consciously attempt to grab the handle where others are least likely to touch.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

14. Likes fyshstykr liked this post

I do that and use my pinky on the off hand to touch what I figure to be the most likely least touched spot, or if it's a high traffic bathroom I'll strategically time my exit with someone else entering.

Along the same lines has anyone else noticed how many fellas come out of the stall and head directly out the door without washing their hands? UGH!

16. Likes dean_mt liked this post

LOL...I only turn on the hot water handle to wash my hands, figure less people touch that one.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    LOL...I only turn on the hot water handle to wash my hands, figure less people touch that one.

Dave
    Let it get it so hot that you scald every germ ... and then I use your pinkie and a very fast motion on the handle, as soon as the door cracks open let go and stick your foot in there and swing it open!

I'm not that anal. I do wash my hands and use a sinus rinse, that is really key to flushing all the germs out of your nasal, which is where the majority of illness festers and grows. Ick. Plus I have allergies that now seem like year round and it helps.

I had the flu on Christmas so hopefully I've had my dose for the year...but there is some bad stuff going around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast