Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Exclamation Liquid food supliments? Yes this is a real question.

My health has been 'in the tank' and trying to eat 'solid food' has become next to impossible. My system just can't handle it at this point. Can anyone recommend a liquid drink that's high in nutritional value?

Fred
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Default Re: Liquid food supliments? Yes this is a real question.

Ensure is an option though you should consult an MD and dietician if your diet is going to be mostly liquid. Sorry to hear about this Fred.
    - William

3. Likes mcnerney liked this post

Fred, if my memory serves me, your daughter is a dietician.... Have you spoken to her about this recently ? Last time this happened, you were put on some meds that helped you . Are you still taking them ?
    Sounds like now is the time to get in to a doctor. I hope things improve soon, but get some professional help.
    Keep us posted, please.
    Last edited by siege; 11-16-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    " I'm just a cook " Casey Ryback, Under Siege

5. Likes mcnerney, fredaevans liked this post

YES!!! Talk to a true professional.

When i was working full-time, my personal liquid diet is 4 Red Bull Blue's per day, with at least 2-3 5 hr energy's. Hey, I get alot done....

Then again....i also eat really well. Fruits-veggies and very lean cuts of meat. A good glass of merlot before bed.....and I am good.

In all seriousness.... If you are having a problem with solid food. YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!

Get better...........

Jim

7. Likes mcnerney liked this post

Hi Fred .
    Get your backside to a Doctor they will help a lot better than most of us except a few who are Doctors then again they most certainly would also advise you to see a Doctor because none of us can really tell which would help even though we might have a few suggestions.
    Brian.

GET YOUR BUTT TO THE DOCTOR!!!

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Blog Entries

Fred: I can't add anything more other than what the others have already advised, but want to wish you the best, you should get into see your doctor. When my wife had brain cancer the doctors advised her to drink Ensure, but that was because she had no appetite (side affect of chemo), you need a professional to take a look at what is going on.

Larry
    Larry

Fred, the liquid nutrition plan sounds like a good idea....... until bright and early Monday when you call the Doc as your good friends here advise. Take care of yourself buddy.

12. Likes siege, fredaevans liked this post
    White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

My Doctor has been mine since 1995 and he's first on my list for Monday morning. Other than for Annual Physical its rare that I see him. Few years back the receptionist pulled my file and there was a green and red tab on the file edge. Asked what they meant.

'Green means your a Sr. Citizen, red means you won't call unless there some thing serious.'

fae
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

14. Likes mcnerney, yonder liked this post
    Blog Entries

Fred: Good to hear your headed into see the Doc! You need a medical pro to take a hard look at what is going on. Best wishes!

Larry
    Larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast