Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I Need Your Help;

Good looking site Ard. Glad to visit it often.
    If I'm lucky enough to get to visit Alaska hope you're not booked. I'll check early.

2. Likes Ard liked this post

Hi Ard.
    To add to what others have said All The Best as you have A well set up Site.

A mate has just bought a Rubber Ducky to Float one of our High Country Rivers unfortunately we only have a Handful on The Mainland & we can't use Drift Boats as The Water isn't deep enough & The Bottom would be Torn out very quickly.
    Cheers.
    Brian

4. Likes Ard liked this post

Just reading the section about your boat and sounds like a great way to fish! The prices are pretty nice as well. Also took a peek at the Hewitt Lake on google earth, looks like an amazing location.
    - William

6. Likes Ard, fredaevans liked this post

Ard.......I shied away from facebook also, for privacy reasons, until my daughter forced me into 21st century. Now I check all of the flyshop reports on facebook for close to real time reports, so I highly recommend social media. If I can do it.......you can too!! By the way.....I bookmarked your page to remind me to visit and boost your rankings.......
    yonder

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton

8. Likes Ard, fredaevans liked this post

Ard, I just saw this thread and will definitely add your site to my "Fishing" bookmarks and visit it as part of my daily routine.

I have visited it before and it's a great site--always something worthwhile to read on your blog.

Scott

10. Likes Ard liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123