Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Default Alaskan Airlines Credit Card

Anybody else got one before I jump in? I read the application and it seems like a good deal for somebody planning to visit Alaska (Probably twice in the next 2 years).

I've been a Cabela's Card Points guy for a decade. Most of my air travel involved a rifle and a ruck sack so I was always able to get a cheap ticket until now Mandatory retirement is likely upon me very soon so it is time to travel to some places I've always wanted to.

Default Re: Alaskan Airlines Credit Card

I have a AA Visa and the only problem is being limited to where they fly. Have heard the Chase Sapphire is very good and you can apply the points to any airlines, plan on looking into tonight. I earned 350,000 points staying in Holiday Inn Express hotels this year, for most of their hotels that equals 35 free nights.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

3. Likes Ard liked this post

Sounds like you are on the road ALOT David. AA is my second choice until I get some advice.

Will report back once I have the skinny on the Chase Sapphire.

Dave
    I was going fly fishing until my wife suggested it, now I can't tell who is outsmarting who!

Being "one with nature" requires a knowledge of what animals are living nearby and a weapon of sufficient magnitude to give you at minimum an equal chance of survival. No one has an invisible aura that animals can detect and sense your good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
    Will report back once I have the skinny on the Chase Sapphire.

Dave
    I use the Venture Capital one card. Might be another one to look in to.

I have the Alaska card.. for us, it's a good choice since Alaska Air is pretty big up here.. between the miles and the companion ticket offer, it works out nicely
    Dave

Thanks all. Alaskan and AA appear to be decent for my intended travel plans. Decided to get both cards for now. I can dump one before the big annual fees start if I'm not getting my moneys worth.