Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Some what fishing related ..... Providence Health Care of Oregon.

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Default Some what fishing related ..... Providence Health Care of Oregon.

Every year I'm supposed to go in for a general health check up and this year has been a disaster health wise and most of the time (until of late) I didn't even trust myself to drive a car. Ya, that 'interesting.'

Phone call a couple of minutes ago from Providence saying 'You haven't had your annual check up and our last pay out was extreme. It was ....

On the 21st they're sending a fellow out to check up on me. Guess paying the premium for all these years, with very little in the way of charges at my age - save for the last - caught someone's attention. Even the Yellow Lab qualifies as 'old' at this point.

Maybe I've got a few years left of fluff chucking even if I haven't been able to do that for the past six months. Lined rods in the garage, a new Spey Boo on the dinning room table ... all I've been able to do is just look at them ... and think about 'good times', good rivers, some good fish and lots of memories.'
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Default Re: Some what fishing related ..... Providence Health Care of Oregon.

Fred, you'll be wetting a line before you know it. As the saying goes, "Many a fine tune has been played on an old fiddle".
    I'm sure you have a lot of tunes left in you.
    Eddie
    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation."
    Voltaire

3. Likes milt spawn liked this post