Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: SciFi Originals

Default SciFi Originals

This is some real quality TV . This channel comes up with some of the corniest critter movies. So bad you have to watch.
    With the snow flying AGAIN and still a solid 2 feet on the ground AND another below 0 forecast tonight, my motivation is at an all time low!
    Grabbed a cup of coffee and plopped down to catch up on the morning news. The TV was on SciFi at the beginning of "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" How could I not pull a blanket over and settle in for this nugget of SciFi brilliance?!
    Hand crafted wood fly boxes.

2. Likes fredaevans, N/A liked this post

Default Re: SciFi Originals

I made a bid to cater a SyFi movie set a year or so ago.
    They're a very low budget operation
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.” --- Horace Kephart

4. Likes mcnerney liked this post

They cant be too low budget. They got Mickey from The Monkeys in this one LOL. Probably offered him a couple ham sammiches and 1/2 rack of Pabst
    Hand crafted wood fly boxes.

6. Likes siege, fredaevans, mcnerney liked this post

The SciFi channel is often a topic of conversation at our house. It's amazing how you can be surfing channels and get stuck there. You know it's going to be campy, cheap, poorly produced, and something you'd normally not choose to watch. But you get hooked into waiting a minute to see if it gets better. It doesn't, but, you stay anyway, too deeply invested to leave. Maybe they subliminally hypnotize you to stay
    " I'm just a cook " Casey Ryback, Under Siege

8. Likes jbird, fredaevans, mcnerney liked this post

SyFy's budget is so cheap they had to drop the "ci" and and they "y"... 4 letters that's all they could afford... Explains why they don't even have B actors... More along the lines of X or Z...

“You can’t waste your life making money, and then go back and try to buy your life back.”

10. Likes jbird, mcnerney liked this post

Hell, I thought it was Monty Python vs. Gatorade when I scrolled past it this morning. Was this an infomercial or a movie?
    Life is not like a bowl of cherries. It's more like a jar of ghost peppers. What you eat today might burn your ass tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Hell, I thought it was Monty Python vs. Gatorade when I scrolled past it this morning. Was this an infomercial or a movie?
    I think Bobby Boucher would agree that Monty Python would totally kick Gatorade's arse.

“You can’t waste your life making money, and then go back and try to buy your life back.”

Blog Entries

Night of the Lepus, absolutely terrifying. milt Night of the Lepus (1972) - IMDb
    "Thomas Jeff..." Senator Reisman (Sam Shepard) Swordfish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    They cant be too low budget. They got Mickey from The Monkeys in this one LOL. Probably offered him a couple ham sammiches and 1/2 rack of Pabst
    Hey, i like PBR

ARFE

mridenour Guest

Hey man...Sharknado! What else needs to be said???

16. Likes jbird, mojo liked this post