Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's see your wallet

Default Re: Let's see your wallet

My fathers partial to the rubberband

Ryan
    Jack of all trades, Master of none.

Rep, not even going to show my wallet. It's in much worse shape than yours, and more stuff. I need to take sieges advise and lighten up, you think that would be easy with todays phones. Old habits die hard I guess.
    There is a need to fish, to be in the water. It soothes the soul.

I just cleaned mine out. Had receipts from 2011, along with hunting and fishing licenses from the same year. Expired bank cards, blank check from a bank I don't bank with anymore, and a $100 bill I stashed back in January. Plus a bunch if business cards from the last few years.
    It's a trifold and seems to carry everything but cash, aside from the stash.

Sent from my iPhone

White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone

Wink Re: Let's see your wallet

My ex-wife used to ask the same question .... but it dealt with the amount of cash I had on me .....
    When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham"

Quote Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
    My ex-wife used to ask the same question .... but it dealt with the amount of cash I had on me .....
    I feel your pain, Fred. My ex sounded like the Capital One ad......" What's in your wallet ? "
    " I'm just a cook " Casey Ryback, Under Siege

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
    Greg, given your love of all things Abel, you need to get yourself an M-Clip. That's a solid piece of ingenuity on your behalf, much better and cheaper than my cheapie money clip!

It's been on my list for a while, but I just can't seem to part with this one. weird, huh?

7. Likes jaybo41 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ghocevar View Post
    This is funny...I used to carry a wallet and got tired of how much stuff was in it so I switched and paired it down to the essentials. Everything else stays locked in the glove box.

Been carrying that around for about 6 years and haven't found anything better!
    HaHa, I use the exact same one and thought I was being original. I got tired of money clips breaking after a couple years from being bent too many times to accommodate varying amounts of cash.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ghocevar View Post
    It's been on my list for a while, but I just can't seem to part with this one. weird, huh?
    Not really it's understandable. I mean it works so well and it's practical.
    ~*~Leave only your footprints~*~

Blog Entries

A little big but I like it . I have had it ever since I moved to the United States 6 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The Fishing was good, it was the catching that was bad"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post

More recently, I was fortunate enough to receive an Abel Brown Trout M-Clip for my 40th birthday and absolutely love it--one of the best gifts I've ever received. I've since bought one for my father who absolutely loves his. You don't need to get the print on them, but anyone who's considering a new wallet or money clip should have a good hard look at the M-Clips. They're wonderfully made and will last a lifetime I'm sure.
    Stupid question Jason

As I turn 41 real soon and my mom loves to buy me the most frivolous things I want but don't need. Thinking one of these M-clips fits that bill real nice.

1) Do you front pocket or back pocket this thing ? My front pocket is always so full of cell phone, car keys, nicotine lozenges etc etc.

2) Would it hold a lot of cards, I have to carry Drivers License, CCW License,Corp Card,Personal Amex,MC plus 3 or 4 bills (I never carry a lot of cash)

Who knows, just dreaming here as I get my kit ready to go fishing tomorrow
    "The fish you're gonna find up here, you're gonna find; Rainbow,Cuttbow,CuttBrowns,Brownbows,RainBrowns,
    CuttyRainbrowns, Pike ,Perch"

"Snap it" Hank Patterson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast