Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Frank

I just did a search for "Green River" and it worked fine.

Larry

Just did a search for 'Mcnerney' and it worked for me.

Thanks Guys,

I just wanted to make sure it was working properly. One member was having a problem.

Frank

4. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

So what exactly are the details for the Green River trip? I know April 3rd and 4th are the dates, but in order for me to schedule my days off and what I work I need to know times I think. Like what time on the 3rd are we going to start, can I drive in that morning or do I need to stay there the night before? I am sure I can be at work on the 5th if I just drive back the night of the 4th late. Do I need to bring my pontoon boat or are there spots on boats for everyone? Larry, are we still on for splitting a room the night of the 3rd? Sorry to pester everyone, I just want to get all my ducks in a row to make sure I can make it. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Dorian

The actual fishing dates are Thurs and Friday, April 2 and 3. I have a room for you, Davo and myself to share starting Wed evening April 1. The room will either have two doubles or two queen beds and they will provide a roll away cot. I plan on sleeping in the roll away and will bring a sleeping bag just in case. Davo and I are planning on getting there the evening of Wed. April 1 so we will be ready to fish on Thurs morning. I think that is Fysh's plan also. We have plenty of room in the three boats, so don't plan on bringing the **** unless something unforeseen happens. Fysh has his boat full with his wife and a friend. Then in the other two boats we have you, Davo, myself and possibly MTSkiBum and anyone else that wants to join us.

Has MTSkiBum contacted you? The last time I talked to him his truck bit the dust and he was looking for another used truck but thought he could still make it down to your place and the two of you could drive down in your rig.

Fysh is planning on going down to the Green sometime this month to check things out and will give us a report when he gets back.

I have a favor to ask, I will send you a PM.

Larry

6. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Shoutin out!

Larry, Dorian,
    We are planning on being there early Thursday morning, probably hit the water around 09:00.

Going over next week to give it a shot with our friend Andy, hopefully give you guys a good report.

This warmer than normal weather is great, hope it bodes well for the trip.

8. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Welcome to the thread Midwest FF Kid!

No topic off limits here, chime in whenever you want!

Larry, accommodations sound good, I will be there Wed. night. Let me know about Hyde's.

9. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

I raelly can't wait to get out especially to the river as I have never tried it before. If I need a confidence booster afterward I will just go back to the park

I wish I could drive

MWKid,
    I wish I could go back to my teenage years and fish some more. Enjoy them because they are gone to quickly.

Larry, Dorian, Dave, Skibum??,
    It looks like we will have an open spot in our boat. So I got to thinking that we only need 2 boats, and Daves boat may be buried anyway. So how about fishing ours and Larry's?

We can do our own shuttles also, the shuttles on the Green are $$.

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast