Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Awesome and good luck! Take some pics if you can show them off.

2. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Let's get some more activity on this thread! It is one of my favorite threads on the site and we need more chatter!

Fysh, how did your Green River trip go? Got any pics?

Larry, I did not get over to Hyde yet, but I did call them and tell them when I would be there to pick it up. They are easy going and didn't care at all. I'll PM you when I get it.

MTSkibum....any word yet???

Hi Dorian,

Did I miss something? Are you getting a HYDE?

Frank

4. Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
    Hi Dorian,

Did I miss something? Are you getting a HYDE?

Frank
    Hahahaha....no, I wish. Larry had asked me to swing by there and pick up an anchor for him that he ordered and bring it down to the Green River trip when I come. That's all.

BTW Frank, I did get that 9' 6wt. Flight. I have yet to fish with it, but will be fishing on Friday. Also, my search function still doesn't work. I know there isn't much you can do about it, I just wanted to tell you in case you come across something that might help. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Thanks Dorian!

Larry

Dorian,
    I'm going over next Friday, supposed to be 50 degrees by then. Hoping with the 'Expo' going that the Green will be vacant. (Sort of. lol).

Ok, I think we have enough snow.....North of me about 40 miles they got over 30" in far less than 24 hrs.

Got called out twice today for Snow removal. Just yesterday I was out raking, picking up a Winters worth of Dog Poo ( 2 labs), and starting my Spring clean up. Boy what a few hours will do. Now I once again have a white lawn. lol

Can't wait to have my lawn back, beds planted, garden growing, etc......

It's time to get with the program, get out and start drumming up more work and new customers. $$$$$

Blog Entries

Fysh: That is a lot of snow in one dumping! We received about 2 inches, but it was welcomed as we were getting pretty dry. The front range has been having some high winds and with the dry conditions they have had a few wild fires already. but I certainly will be glad when summer gets here, I'm tired of the snow and cold.

Larry

Me too Larry!

Temps are back into the lower 40's today and hopefully a bit warmer tomorrow when we hit the Green.
    I was planning on trying the "B" section tomorrow, but I just heard they are doing some construction on the road the Browns Park (plus I was reminded that a shuttle to the area cost 95$) so I think we will do the "A" section instead.

So this afternoon I need to dig the gear out and get the rods rigged with fresh leaders, tippet, and make sure the boat trailer is in working condition.

Has anyone seen or heard from Ard and Davo recently??

Skibum, have you figured out if your going to make it next month yet?

Hi fysh,

Good luck on the Green trip. I know it will be great fun just to get out.

Ard, is out at his cabin. I bet he won't be back until the end of March. He was talking about taking his motorcycle on this trip. I am really interested how that went if he did.

In an earlier post you asked about what kind of grass we have here in Florida. Mostly it is St Augustine for homes. Golf courses use Bermuda on the fairways. St Augustine is a high maintenance grass and I wish we didn't have it. Of course that is a good thing for people in your line of work.

Frank

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast