Thomas Turner Fly Fishing Antiques website

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
As you will have hopefully seen by now, we are the proud owners of Thomas Turner Fly Fishing Antiques which was established originally way back in 1838 and is the oldest supplier fly fishing antiques, not just in the UK, but in the world!

Our stock changes quite regularly with items being sold and new stock found every week.

[

Please do pay us a visit on the website if you are interested in fly fishing antiques for a browse and we'd be delighted to sell you the next piece for your collection.

Looking for something specific?
If you have a particular want then get in touch via the website and we will try our best to help.

littledavid123

Reaction score
I love that site and am always nosing around in there. Great to know who owns it, will make me a lot more comfortable about picking something up.

Dave

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
I love that site and am always nosing around in there. Great to know who owns it, will make me a lot more comfortable about picking something up.

Dave
Thanks Dave - yes you can also find me having a browse now and then also. :)

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Nice Hardy rods - i have "Towery" from 1940's that you might be interested in.

Love the colour of that rod Eunan. We do buy vintage tackle and if you go to the website at this address you can fill in all the relevant details for my colleague to have a look at - Do you have vintage tackle to sell?

Thanks

Paul