Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Waering Wading Boots on a Plane

I doubt they would let you on the plane if your boots were wet , also have some consideration for your fellow passengers ��
    English by Birth A Geordie by the grace of God!

I'd store the boots in the undercarriage and sport some flip flops. Wet boots on a flight sounds like a miserable experience.

I did it to Belize once, a LONG time ago. It was with the Patagonia Marlwalkers. The going was fine, the coming back was less than fine. On the flight/s down there everything was dry, so all was good. Wearing wet boots home was not something I'd choose to do if at all possible. On subsequent trips I took the boots and just wore flip-flops on the plane which was been a far better arrangement.

All I can think of is the wacky couple that was kicked off a plane recently for BO. They were shocked and asked everyone if they smelled. I’m almost certain they did and certain you would smell like a well worn sweat sock. Don’t try it. Pack a pair of Tevas and spare your fellow passengers the discomfort.

If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago.
    ~Zane Grey

" . . . shouldn't a man stand on his own two feet and catch his own steelhead? Maybe put out some effort and find his own fish just for the fun of it?"
    ~Syd Glasso

Quote Originally Posted by kwill234 View Post
    Anyone have any experience wearing wading boots on a plane?

I can honestly say that is something I have never experienced or even considered.
    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

I've had it with these # # # # wading boots, on this # # # # plane!

7. Likes k_e_v liked this post
  8. Default Re: Waering Wading Boots on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by flytie09 View Post
    All I can think of is the wacky couple that was kicked off a plane recently for BO. They were shocked and asked everyone if they smelled. Im almost certain they did and certain you would smell like a well worn sweat sock. Dont try it. Pack a pair of Tevas and spare your fellow passengers the discomfort.

My Tevas stink almost as bad as my flats boots - and my (ex) wife physically attacked me for having flats boots in the room!

Crocs rule!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123