Rapid City-Spearfish Rec's

Matt4.0

Reaction score
I'm traveling through South Dakota this week plan on fishing the Black Hills tomorrow. I checked out Dakota Angler's website and plan on stopping by there before I head out tomorrow. Figured it's a long shot but thought I'd see if anybody on here lives in the area or had fished it lately. Any info or invites to go fishing tomorrow are welcome!:D

kevind62

Reaction score
I'm traveling through South Dakota this week plan on fishing the Black Hills tomorrow. I checked out Dakota Angler's website and plan on stopping by there before I head out tomorrow. Figured it's a long shot but thought I'd see if anybody on here lives in the area or had fished it lately. Any info or invites to go fishing tomorrow are welcome!:D
I'll be travelling through the same area in a few weeks. If you do fish please post a report. :D

2bornot2b

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply but it may help someone in the future. I fished Spring Creek with a guide from Dakota Anglers (fall 2016) and had a GREAT time, many fish and patient guide. I had fished Rapid Creek below the dam, Pacula I think, on previous outing and caught many rainbows.
Bob