Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
  1. Lightbulb The world’s largest Hardy Selvyt bag

When I first saw this, I thought, aye-aye, what have we here? Has someone been messing about at a stag party with a Selvyt bag to make it more interesting? No! We all understand Hardy will make most anything bespoke if you have the money. On its own in the first image there is no [...]
    The post The world’s largest Hardy Selvyt bag appeared first on Thomas Turner Fishing Antiques.

Read more...

Blog Entries

Default Re: The world’s largest Hardy Selvyt bag

You had me on the first image I gotta admit but once scrolled through I get it

All these years with over 70 Hardy reel passing through my hands and one time collection I've never had one of the bags. Block leather cases yes, and of course more than an equal number of the soft leather and the vinyl cases than reels I've had but not a single Selvyt……. Currently only 10 reels (Hardy) in house but all have a long future ahead here.

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors