WTB: William Joseph Mag Amp chest pack

Theo

Reaction score
All, greetings from across the big pond - I'm trying to track down one of these (now sadly discontinued) Mag Amp chest packs.

My New Man Purse – William Joseph Amp Chest Pack

They seem to be as rare as those proverbial hens' teeth in the UK, so I'm wondering if most of the stock never made it out of the US? If you've got one that you'd like to shift on, please do drop me a line.

Thanks all!

Theo

englishspringer

Reaction score
All, greetings from across the big pond - I'm trying to track down one of these (now sadly discontinued) Mag Amp chest packs.

My New Man Purse – William Joseph Amp Chest Pack

They seem to be as rare as those proverbial hens' teeth in the UK, so I'm wondering if most of the stock never made it out of the US? If you've got one that you'd like to shift on, please do drop me a line.

Thanks all!

Theo
Theo, I’ve got a MAG chest pack but sorry I’m not interested in letting it go as I still use it a lot and love the magnetic closures. I just checked online and here in the US I don’t see any for sale. On the WJ site they aren’t selling any packs with the magnetic closures, I wonder why?

Dave

Theo

Reaction score
Theo, I’ve got a MAG chest pack but sorry I’m not interested in letting it go as I still use it a lot and love the magnetic closures. I just checked online and here in the US I don’t see any for sale. On the WJ site they aren’t selling any packs with the magnetic closures, I wonder why?

Dave
Dave, thanks for your reply... I can understand why you might want to hang onto your Amp, since I do love the Surge magnetic-closure waist pack which I picked up last year.

From what I've been told by the guys in the fishing shop at Crediton, William Joseph has been bought by another company which has stopped all production and is now running it into the ground (more or less quote unquote). Unfortunately I know no reason to doubt this, but would love to find out the identity of the predatory buyer if the story is true.

WJ's design ethos was/is of the very highest, their magnetic-closure concept is a superb idea, and IMO it's little short of a crime to deprive the world of more Amps, Surges etc!

Theo