WTB: Modern-Nymphing-European-Inspired-Techniques-with-Devin-Olsen-amp-Lance-Egan

ralphs007

Reaction score
If you have a copy you're done with,I'd like to buy it.I'd like to learn a little bit about this type of fishing. I don't plan to abandon indicator fishing,I'd just like to add another way to catch trout to my repertoire.
Thanks

Last edited:

silver creek

Reaction score
I know Devin and he gave me a copy. It is the best of the contact nymphing teaching DVD videos.

I downloaded from the internet. You can buy a DVD and DVD's do have region encoding but I suspect that their DVD is all region and will play anywhere. Devin and Lance have lowered the cost by $10 for the download since they have another new DVD in production.

Watch Modern Nymphing - European Inspired Techniques Online | Vimeo On Demand on Vimeo

There are free programs that will allow you to convert the video and write it to DVD format.

ralphs007

Reaction score
I know Devin and he gave me a copy. It is the best of the contact nymphing teaching DVD videos.

I downloaded from the internet. You can buy a DVD and DVD's do have region encoding but I suspect that their DVD is all region and will play anywhere. Devin and Lance have lowered the cost by $10 for the download since they have another new DVD in production.

Watch Modern Nymphing - European Inspired Techniques Online | Vimeo On Demand on Vimeo

There are free programs that will allow you to convert the video and write it to DVD format.
Thanks,I'll give it a day or two to see if anyone wants to part with their copy.If I don't find a copy,I'll give the vimeo to DVD a shot.I prefer watching my golf and fishing videos on my TV. It'll probably take me a day to learn how to convert the vimeo to DVD,Lol.
P.S
I watched a you-tube video on how they construct their leaders,and I have most of the materials,and what I don't have,I just ordered.