Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3,473
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: warmwater pics

Blog Entries

Default Re: warmwater pics

John,

These are some monster carp and the color of the fish is just wonderful. They have a brown trout sort of quality about them but I'm sure when you hook up it's more like a salmon than a trout. it's been a long time since I carped but remember well how strong a big one is.

Nice,

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

The pictures don't do him true justice. But he was over a foot and definitely a couple of pounds.

3. Likes baseman1, argail liked this post
  4. Default Re: warmwater pics

Quote Originally Posted by nick k View Post
    The pictures don't do him true justice. But he was over a foot and definitely a couple of pounds.

That's what I'm talking about.

5. Likes nick k liked this post

Very nice!!!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Very nice thread. Great photos everybody. Hopefully I can add some soon!!!

7. Default Re: warmwater pics

Quote Originally Posted by argail View Post
    oke doki (something like this) cool catch for variety:

Thats awesome! All three are on my hit list, keep em coming!

8. Likes argail liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by john montana View Post
    A few more carp...
    cool pics! next year he will score a few pounds...

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

When I first hook up black crappie, Im surprised shape & big eye) and when you catch a larger guy like this) eyes become even more big
    "Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The ages have at work on it, and man can only mar it." Theodore Roosevelt
    "Live with your eyes open, you might notice something and you will have the opportunity to share it with the world." Argail

ok, time for bass

"Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The ages have at work on it, and man can only mar it." Theodore Roosevelt
    "Live with your eyes open, you might notice something and you will have the opportunity to share it with the world." Argail

11. Likes nick k, kingofamberley, itchmesir liked this post

Beautiful pictures as always Argail. You must have a great camera.

I am surprised that you are able to successfully fish the area in your pictures. It looks like there is no back cast room and lots of snags everywhere.

Beautiful pictures as always Argail. You must have a great camera.

I am surprised that you are able to successfully fish the area in your pictures. It looks like there is no back cast room and lots of snags everywhere.
    thank you nick
    all the pictures that I post it made ​​on three different cameras, two of them have visited underwater with me and do not work eventually bought a waterproof camera Nikon coolpix aw100 (now do not have to worry if I'll swim or rain)
    oh you would know how many trees-climb and how many times back to the stumps prefer poppers first, streamer for later... you can adapt (the MAIN thing to remember - alligators)

14. Likes nick k, gerg liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by argail View Post
    thank you nick
    all the pictures that I post it made ​​on three different cameras, two of them have visited underwater with me and do not work eventually bought a waterproof camera Nikon coolpix aw100 (now do not have to worry if I'll swim or rain)
    oh you would know how many trees-climb and how many times back to the stumps prefer poppers first, streamer for later... you can adapt (the MAIN thing to remember - alligators)
    I've got 2 of the Nikon Coolpix AW100. What settings are you using? Your pictures always look great.

Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast