warmwater pics

O

okuma

I hope you let the one in the last pic go to fight again another day. lol.....nice pics.(except the impalement of the fly.....eoww)

Davo

Reaction score
nyadirondacks

Great idea!!! Love to see more warm water pics!!

flying

Nice photos, Keep em coming!! :D

flying

Reaction score
I hope you let the one in the last pic go to fight again another day. lol.....nice pics.(except the impalement of the fly.....eoww)
Yep I had to. He was under my minimum size limit.

I also grind down my barbs for a painless release. I learned the hard way, THREE TIMES!:doh:

chuck s

Reaction score
Great pics all! Here's a couple I've got online: The first is a Crappie that went almost 17 inches but he flopped as I hit the shutter so appears a bit shorter.

and the pond:

Here's my daughter with a nice Bluegill:

Although she caught that one on conventional. A couple days prior to me catching that big for Ohio Crappie, my cuz caught a 13 inch Bluegill from the same pond.

Last edited:

guadalupetrout

Reaction score
@flying
WOW 0_0
that last one must be what, maybe size eleven?
sorry for being lame and not posting pics.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

@ poke em
by the way, nice spot (or whatever sub-species. God there's like 7 of 'em)
beutiful color!

mbphotos54

Reaction score
awsome thread, seeing catfish caught on the fly is so cool, I was thinking this type of fishing leaned toward predaters, a big cat must be a heck of a ride. if i may ask, what kind of rig is being used for the bigger fish?8 wt+ i would guess? very cool pics.

Last edited: