Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

  1. #21

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    post soem pics of the flys your using, this looks super fun.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Grapevine, TX
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by mbphotos54 View Post
    post soem pics of the flys your using, this looks super fun.
    I agree or join in the carp, catfish, bluegill fly swap!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Thanks. When I get a chance I'll dig up some fly pictures.

    I'd love to participate and I just don't have time to tie. I have a month until I leave for the Arctic and a week of filming in there as well! =S Going to get nutty busy right away!

    Nick

  4. #24

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
    Thanks. When I get a chance I'll dig up some fly pictures.

    I'd love to participate and I just don't have time to tie. I have a month until I leave for the Arctic and a week of filming in there as well! =S Going to get nutty busy right away!

    Nick
    your going where to do what!! awsome, sounds like my kinda photoshoot.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Heading up to Great Bear Lake to guide and filming with Fly Nation before I leave! Hectic month ahead of me! =S It'll be a blast though!

    Nick

  6. #26

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Didgeridoo View Post
    Heading up to Great Bear Lake to guide and filming with Fly Nation before I leave! Hectic month ahead of me! =S It'll be a blast though!

    Nick
    heck yeah. look forward to seeing some photos.

  7. Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Nick is an exceptional young fly fisherman and he does catch a ton of fish, so not to be out done by a younger guy (that's tough to do with him) here are a couple of pics of bygone Cats.





    You guys have to come up here to try this.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Wow I'm very jealous!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Chasing Channel Cats - 2012

    Boo-freaking-YA! That you Stu? Those are some slobs! From this year!?

    I got a 36" outta the Portage Spillway this evening. Was a pretty good scrap! I also got spooled by a big ole toad of a carp! Hit the main current and GONE!

    We gotta get out fishing again soon Stu!



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Chasing little brownies
    By jpbfly in forum Coldwater Fly Fishing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:53 PM
  2. Chasing Trout and Finding Treasure;
    By Ard in forum Alaska General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:16 PM
  3. Chasing silver: Fly fishing for steelhead, dvd
    By Ebay USA in forum Fishing DVDs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
  4. Monster Channel Cats on the fly!!!
    By Didgeridoo in forum Warmwater Fly Fishing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 06:06 PM
  5. Smallmouth and Channel Cats
    By FlyRichardFly in forum Warmwater Fly Fishing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •