Brown Bugger = Bass on the Vermilion

GeorgeMcFly

Reaction score
caught me 10 plus fish today all on the same brown bugger as last time. so many it started falling apart. I gave it a new whip finish and head cement and looks good as new and ready for tomorrow.. caught 2 rock bass also. one the biggest so far this year and then I caught like 5 smallies and one largemouth and 2 small bluegills. none of huge size except this one smallie I caught under this bush that was the biggest since me and kruggy1 from my froum went in the spring. 3 of my bass were sight casts and hookups the water was crystal clear and I was using 4x tippet.. am going tomorrow with steelinatrout my cousin. one bummer. I lost my sunglasses!!! I will find um tomorrow I hope cause I kno where I put um on my hat and flipped my hat off! heres some pix of today!

Attachments

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
McFly

Looks like a successful fishing trip, for sure. Sight fishing is always a treat when the ater is clear! Great pics, love the autumn colors on the trees in the background.

Larry

GeorgeMcFly

Reaction score
thanks I had fun. went back today and found my glasses and caught more bass! didn't stay as long today tho. I ended up with 3 bass and I hooked the big smallie I seen yesterday that wouldn't bite but he came off right at the bank so no picture of him. but I caught this bigger smallie 2 casts after I got there. then I got the others a lil farther upstream. used the same bugger. the hackle fell off now but the bass didn't mind one bit. about the leaves. ya I took thtose pictures because the trees were awesome looking but today it was windy and they were blowing off and causing a ruckus. I kept snagging leaves. I caught more leaves today that fish all year prolly.lol.

Attachments