Early morning at Pouch Camp

swirlchaser

Reaction score
Morning all,

I took an early morning trip to the boyscout camp for some largemouth fishing. Its a big cub scout weekend and getting there at 5:30 was the only way to get a few peaceful hours of fishing before all those little monsters came out of their tents. I was hoping jr. would come along but he was out like a light
No wind, plenty of bugs in the water and the occasional splash... Dropped the first two fish while trying to get a nice pic, dumb, dumb, dumb. Finished the morning with one dropped bass, 4 pickeral and a fat blue gill... Bailed out by 7:30 when the cubscout arived and rocks started flying into the lake.

Attachments

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
swirlchaser: Enjoyed reading your fishing report and the lake picture was great! It looks like a great place for some early morning fishing.

Larry

swirlchaser

Reaction score
swirlchaser: Enjoyed reading your fishing report and the lake picture was great! It looks like a great place for some early morning fishing.

Larry
Thanks Larry, its a great place to fish. They sell a very limited amount of permits each year so it doesn't get overfished.
I have to invoke my scoutmaster privelage just to get it.