Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Underwater "Salm Cam"

During the Spring, Summer, and Fall, the ARL Fishcam is located in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, in the St. Marys River. The camera is positioned on the output side of the Edison Sault Electric power generation building, on the east side of the hydro plant, immediately downstream from LSSU's ARL hatchery.

Lake Superior State University :: Aquatic Research Laboratory :: ARL Fishcam (Live Streaming Video!)
    "I knew a tier once. One time he was holding a lump of cat hair he found on his couch, sort of twirling it about his fingers, tugging at it. I asked, what in the hell are you doing man? He looked startled, ashamed. But I knew what he was thinking. right then and there I decided to just buy my fly's thankyouverymuch." ~ cwg

Blog Entries

Default Re: Underwater "Salm Cam"

boreal: Thanks for posting that link, that was pretty cool watching the fish swim by.

Larry

This is a very good one in Norway. Salmon spawning on here in the last few days. River Suldal.

DIREKTE: Laksen live fra Suldalslågen - Laksen live - Nyheter - VGTV

(sorry about adverts!)

the St. Mary's river cam you mentioned is fantastic! I watch it during our breaks or when I finish my labs in my computer classes all semester. Thanks for the link. I hope more people check it out. They take it down in the winter I guess.
    James Pryal
    Into The Wild Fly Fishing

5. Default Re: Underwater "Salm Cam"

This is good one, appreciate...