winter on the Green!!!!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Great winter fishing on the Green river in Utah.
I live in Dutch John, and have been fishing midges and streamers all winter,with a lot of success.
tailwalker: Quit teasing us, we want photos! LOL!
So if you live in Dutch John this time of year are you a guide?

Larry

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea but please don't hold it against me. I'm working on the photos.
tailwalker: No problem, I was just asking. You fish one of the most beautiful rivers in the country. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Larry

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

is that by green river utah?
Neal: Yes, Dutch John is about an hour drive south of the Rock Springs area (just west of Rock Springs, exit 99) on hwy 191.

Larry

tailwalker

Reaction score
I cant figure out how to upload photos on to this thing, but anny way I was out today and we poundded the big brownies, on streamers. The temprature was in the 40's no icey guides. I was in heavin!

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
tailwalker: They no longer will allow photos uploaded directly due to viruses. You will have to create a photo gallery under your control panel and upload the photos to your gallery, then you can link them into a post. I'll PM you with more details. Remember the max photo size is 100KB so you will need to reduce the photos first.

Larry

tailwalker

Reaction score
I fished the Green the last couple of days, and had a field day on streamers,ginger and tan buggers, and black and olive wool heads. I took a few pics and uploaded them on to my album in my profile page.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

PS. Thanks Larry I will get back to you on the picture thing, if I cant figure it out.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
I fished the Green the last couple of days, and had a field day on streamers,ginger and tan buggers, and black and olive wool heads. I took a few pics and uploaded them on to my album in my profile page.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

PS. Thanks Larry I will get back to you on the picture thing, if I cant figure it out.
tailwater: I looked under Gallery, then did a member search under the T's and didnt' see any albums you created, but when I look in your profile it has some nice Green River photos. Makes me want to get over there and hit the water.

Larry

tailwalker

Reaction score
Amazing scenery and fishing all in one place, its pretty special.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Yea I did it!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Yahoo! Love the looks of those Green River Trout, they always have such vivid colors! Way to go.

Larry