Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Utah fishers?

1. Default Utah fishers?

Any Utah anglers on the board right now?

Well, I go to get out to the river today. What a beautiful day it was. Shiny, blue, and the midges were making them look up. Anyone else getting out right now?

2. Default

went out today, hit the provo, the sun came out for about twenty min just enough time for a nice hatch and for me to get out some dries, it was pretty weet until my work called and i had to stop for 15 min. then the rain and snow came up with a nice strong wind...god i hate work they just send bad energy everywhere i go. :twisted:

3. Default Re: Utah fishers?

Well Curtis, it seems the bad weather backs my work load up so when its good I have to get caught up. I expect that soon more good days are ahead and then I will be free, I will keep you posted. Check out the thread I started about Henry's Lake. My place in I.P. is only a couple minutes from that water. Need to show me how to fish still water. The boat will be ready.

4. Default Re: Utah fishers?

I finally rained here ther other day so I was home bound. I am getting ready for another Striper / Largemouth Bass trip with the poppers!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]