looking to meet new people to fish with in az

tommyboy480

Reaction score
Hi,my name is Thomas .I live here in Chandler ,AZ and I'm looking to meet new friend's to fish with here in AZ.Looking for nice outgoing people that are willing to go half on gas up north to camp,fish,ect..I have the truck(Toyota Tacoma ex cab)and a boat (2009 tracker Jon/bass boat) + gear..basically I'm just trying to find nice,laid- back people to fish with..thanks for reading and hope you all have a great season this year..

top lakes/rivers id like to fish ,biglake,knolls lake ,lower lake mary,blue ridge res..river are .black river west fork /east fork.salt river day trip would be nice too.. PS

Last edited:

cnanoski

Reaction score
Hello fellow arizonian!!

I live in Buckeye, over here in the west valley!!! I usually fish with nobody and stick to local lakes like Lake Pleasant due to work/kids/marriage. Defiantely would like to get to the north part of AZ.

Frank Whiton

Most Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi tommyboy,

I suggest you add Lee's Ferry to your list. Your boat will work fine in the river there. Potential for some big Trout. You can camp in the Park and as far as I am concerned it is the best fly fishing in Az. Go with a guide once and see what fishing there is all about. If you are concerned about using your boat in the river you can rent jet boats for $200 a day.

Frank