Man Pyramid is slow!

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
I've had a few buddies head out there lately without much to brag about except a good sized fish here and there and I didn't want to believe them because it should be heating up. Well I got out there for a few hours today and it SUCKED. We ended up leaving rather early due to the heavy winds and we didn't see anyone hook a fish. To top it off my cell phone decided to take a bath and now has to be replaced. Oh well maybe in a few weeks it'll heat up.

caseywise

Reaction score
been there, done that:(
take the battery out of your phone and put the phone body and the battery in a zip-lock bag full of rice. give it a day and you should be fine.

casey

milt spawn

Reaction score
I've had a few buddies head out there lately without much to brag about except a good sized fish here and there and I didn't want to believe them because it should be heating up. Well I got out there for a few hours today and it SUCKED. We ended up leaving rather early due to the heavy winds and we didn't see anyone hook a fish. To top it off my cell phone decided to take a bath and now has to be replaced. Oh well maybe in a few weeks it'll heat up.
Maybe too mild of a winter? Seems like the reports I've read this season have said lower numbers and fewer large fish. milt.

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
We have had really strong winds along the front range today, probably gusting over 40 mph all afternoon, fishing was not in the equation.

troutdoorsman

Reaction score
been there, done that:(
take the battery out of your phone and put the phone body and the battery in a zip-lock bag full of rice. give it a day and you should be fine.

casey
It's toast. A new one will be here tomorrow. I love my insurance plan through Verizon.

The fishing has been slower than normal but a few 20 pounders have come out this year. My buddy just got a client into a 30 incher today.

rasputinj

Reaction score
It can be a hard place to catch fish, but when you get one the size Of the fish makes up for the wait. I have caught my largest cutt their years ago. The wind sucks there.