Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: anyone fish Indian creek below antelope lake in California?

1. Default anyone fish Indian creek below antelope lake in California?

anyone ever fish this creek? going in a few days and want to know if anyone has gone. thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: anyone fish Indian creek below antelope lake in California?

Hello,

Welcome to the forum,

Indian Creek in the local you mention is not one I have seen mentioned here. However, we do have a lot of membership in your area and if you stick around and become a participant in discussions you may be able to identify people who live & fish near your favored places.

Ard

Anywhere can be the land of great expectations, broken dreams, or paradise found, it's all up to you.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard
    Ard's Forum blog, Alaska Outdoors

Blog Entries

Default Re: anyone fish Indian creek below antelope lake in California?

I just double checked California regulations. Indian Creek does not open up for trout fishing until April 27 (traditional trout opener - last Saturday in April).

If you decide to go during the regular trout season, make sure to bring the standard fare of Sierra trout flies.

Dennis

4. Likes Ard liked this post
  5. Default Re: anyone fish Indian creek below antelope lake in California?

Quote Originally Posted by MoscaPescador View Post
    I just double checked California regulations. Indian Creek does not open up for trout fishing until April 27 (traditional trout opener - last Saturday in April).

If you decide to go during the regular trout season, make sure to bring the standard fare of Sierra trout flies.

Dennis
    i just checked as well, and i believe you were looking at "Antelope Creek", which is not the right one. "Indian Creek' isn't even mentioned on here: Freshwater Sport Fishing Regulations - Waters with Special Regulations

Not really sure what it means if its not mentioned but as long as i have my license i don't think they'll be an issue.

if you found something else that specifically says "Indian Creek" please post a link so i can see it, that would be awesome.

-David

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Nevermind, i got it here.

Freshwater Sport Fishing Regulations - Trout / Salmon District General Regulations