Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    That sounds like a good day! Do you like the canyon or coalville stretch better?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Quote Originally Posted by acorad View Post
    PS: I'm a Ducati guy, you too?
    Yes me and my wife both ride Ducati's ... I have a 899 Panigale


  3. #13

    Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Excellent! I ride a Monster, I usually commute on it. I live in LA a mile or two from Mulholland Drive, and "The Snake" etc., out here in CA. Fun back roads and canyons, which Utah also has many, many, miles of.

  4. Likes irideaduck liked this post
  5. #14

    Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    So if the aim of this video was to get everyone and their brother out on the river, mission accomplished.
    "Do yourself a favor. Take a kid fishing." - Franc White aka "The Southern Sportsman"

    "Maybe your stature as a fly fisherman isn't determined by how big a trout you can catch but how small a trout you can catch without being disappointed." - John Gierach

    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

  6. Likes utahtroutbum, canehunter liked this post
  7. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Utah View Post
    So if the aim of this video was to get everyone and their brother out on the river, mission accomplished.
    Have you ever fished the Provo? It’s packed daily. It gets fished hard everyday. I can promise you whether I put a video on the internet or not, it’s going to be busy.

    I was on a different stream today and was asked by other fishermen about the Provo, it is no secret spot haha

  8. #16

    Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Quote Originally Posted by utahtroutbum View Post
    Have you ever fished the Provo? It’s packed daily. It gets fished hard everyday. I can promise you whether I put a video on the internet or not, it’s going to be busy.

    I was on a different stream today and was asked by other fishermen about the Provo, it is no secret spot haha
    I was just being silly. Everyone was out enjoying the warm weather. I know the video had nothing to do with it. Just didn't want to start another thread saying "Man the lower was busy..."

    I took the boy out of school early on Friday to see if we could catch the BWO hatch. We did, but were a bit late. We had one on early, lost him, and then they turned off. But we saw a bald eagle and that made the trip worth it...
    "Do yourself a favor. Take a kid fishing." - Franc White aka "The Southern Sportsman"

    "Maybe your stature as a fly fisherman isn't determined by how big a trout you can catch but how small a trout you can catch without being disappointed." - John Gierach

    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

  9. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Utah View Post
    I was just being silly. Everyone was out enjoying the warm weather. I know the video had nothing to do with it. Just didn't want to start another thread saying "Man the lower was busy..."

    I took the boy out of school early on Friday to see if we could catch the BWO hatch. We did, but were a bit late. We had one on early, lost him, and then they turned off. But we saw a bald eagle and that made the trip worth it...
    I’m pretty sure I understood what you meant the first time you silly goose! But, I rarely fish the lower Provo, I like it, but prefer the middle most days.

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Hudsonville, Michigan
    Posts
    1,721
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

    Very well done Utahtroutbum-right place, right time!

    Thanks for the great video!

    Denny

  11. Likes utahtroutbum liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Provo River, UT - 03/13/2015
    By stenacron in forum Western U.S.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 11:07 PM
  2. Provo River, UT - 02/06/2015
    By stenacron in forum Western U.S.
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2015, 03:18 PM
  3. Provo River, UT - 01/09/2015
    By stenacron in forum Western U.S.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 01:22 PM
  4. Provo River outing
    By goodtimes2 in forum Rocky Mountain Range
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 12:35 AM
  5. Provo River, UT
    By westernskies in forum Coldwater Fly Fishing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •