Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

That sounds like a good day! Do you like the canyon or coalville stretch better?

Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

Quote Originally Posted by acorad View Post
    PS: I'm a Ducati guy, you too?
    Yes me and my wife both ride Ducati's ... I have a 899 Panigale

Excellent! I ride a Monster, I usually commute on it. I live in LA a mile or two from Mulholland Drive, and "The Snake" etc., out here in CA. Fun back roads and canyons, which Utah also has many, many, miles of.

4. Likes irideaduck liked this post

So if the aim of this video was to get everyone and their brother out on the river, mission accomplished.
    "Do yourself a favor. Take a kid fishing." - Franc White aka "The Southern Sportsman"

"Maybe your stature as a fly fisherman isn't determined by how big a trout you can catch but how small a trout you can catch without being disappointed." - John Gierach

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

6. Likes utahtroutbum, canehunter liked this post
  7. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Utah View Post
    So if the aim of this video was to get everyone and their brother out on the river, mission accomplished.
    Have you ever fished the Provo? It’s packed daily. It gets fished hard everyday. I can promise you whether I put a video on the internet or not, it’s going to be busy.

I was on a different stream today and was asked by other fishermen about the Provo, it is no secret spot haha

Quote Originally Posted by utahtroutbum View Post
    Have you ever fished the Provo? It’s packed daily. It gets fished hard everyday. I can promise you whether I put a video on the internet or not, it’s going to be busy.

I was on a different stream today and was asked by other fishermen about the Provo, it is no secret spot haha
    I was just being silly. Everyone was out enjoying the warm weather. I know the video had nothing to do with it. Just didn't want to start another thread saying "Man the lower was busy..."

I took the boy out of school early on Friday to see if we could catch the BWO hatch. We did, but were a bit late. We had one on early, lost him, and then they turned off. But we saw a bald eagle and that made the trip worth it...
    "Do yourself a favor. Take a kid fishing." - Franc White aka "The Southern Sportsman"

"Maybe your stature as a fly fisherman isn't determined by how big a trout you can catch but how small a trout you can catch without being disappointed." - John Gierach

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

9. Default Re: Provo River Midge Hatch 03/10/19

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Utah View Post
    I was just being silly. Everyone was out enjoying the warm weather. I know the video had nothing to do with it. Just didn't want to start another thread saying "Man the lower was busy..."

I took the boy out of school early on Friday to see if we could catch the BWO hatch. We did, but were a bit late. We had one on early, lost him, and then they turned off. But we saw a bald eagle and that made the trip worth it...
    I’m pretty sure I understood what you meant the first time you silly goose! But, I rarely fish the lower Provo, I like it, but prefer the middle most days.

Blog Entries

Very well done Utahtroutbum-right place, right time!

Thanks for the great video!

Denny

11. Likes utahtroutbum liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12