Cache valley?

youngfish

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm headed up Thursday to stay in the Logan/Nibley area for about two weeks. I'm from Southern California and not too familiar with the area. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe live local and would like to meet and fish, and of course ill buy lunch. Thanks in advance for any help

stenacron

Reaction score
Logan River is right in that area. I've never fished it, but it is one of the more popular rivers in UT. Ogden River a little south of Logan is a good one as well. Browns should be very aggressive now.

kglissmeyer1

Reaction score
Logan, Blacksmith's Fork, Paradise Creek - all good choices for Cache Valley. Also, try the little Bear River Below Hyrum Reservoir. The Ogden is a great river but a bit of a trip off of the mountain when these other streams are closer.

My old 'Home' waters...

Kelly.

smoothie

Reaction score
I'm just realizing as I type this that it's quite possible that your trip to Cache Valley has already come and gone.

My favorite place near Cache Valley would be the Bear River below Oneida Narrows Resevoir. It's about 45 mins. north of Logan, but it's the best winter fishery around.